Home Insurance

Home Insurance

home-insuranceThere are three main types of home insurance

  • Buildings Insurance- this insurance covers the structure of your home, for example, your walls, windows and roof as well as permanent fixtures and fittings, such as baths, toilets and fitted kitchens
  • Contents insurance- this insurance covers the possessions in your home.
  • Combined Buildings and Contents Insurance- this insurance covers both

Home insurance also protects you against damage caused by a number of unforeseen events including flooding, fire and explosions.
We offer a variety of comprehensive buildings and contents insurance quotes, with great prices and cover and take into account your circumstances and requirements when quoting.
We will also discuss and explain all the questions that most people are not sure about such as:

  • What is personal possessions cover?
  • What happens if I leave my home unoccupied?
  • What other exclusions should I look out for?
  • What is an excess?
  • What is the difference between new for old cover and indemnity cover?
  • What is the difference between sum insured and bedroom rated cover?

Whatever level of home insurance you need, we compare home insurance quotes from our panel and quickly and find the right policy for you, at a great price.